Meet our new, long-awaited, plugin dedicated to the geometric clash detection. User-friendly, practical solution that allows you to fast detect geometric collisions appearing between elements in one model or between elements of several independent models*.
As you know clash detection helps in effective identification, inspection and reporting of interferences in a BIM model. It reduces the risk of human error which normally would have been discovered on the site and would most likely cause losses and often delays in the implementation of the task.
Clash Detection Plugin allows you:
- identify geometric collisions between elements of one model;
- identify geometric collisions between elements of several models (for more than two models – use the Multifile Module);
- perform the initial selection of items that are checked. You can define the elements for which you want to identify collisions (all, active, selected, custom selected, object list);
- limit the scope of the search by defining Epsilon**;
- focus on collisions of the highest importance for the project, thanks to the Min. volume option;
- accurately visualizes the place of the collision, precisely shows the place of intersection of the elements
- export of reports / lists of detected collisions to: Excel, BCF (using the IFC Comments Plugin), Gallery Plugin
*for more than 2 models please use Multifile Module
** measure of overlap of elements