Detection of collisions in the IFC model using BIMvision
The Clash Detection plugin allows you to detect collisions in the IFC model (in architectural, structural, installation and complex models).
Clash Detection is a user-friendly and extremely practical solution that allows you to quickly detect geometric collisions appearing between elements in one model or between elements of several independent models (in this case, use the Multifile module additionally).
Do you want to perform a geometric collision analysis?
With the Clash Detection plugin, you can easily detect collisions in the IFC model.
The Clash Detection plugin enables you:
- identifying geometric collisions between elements of one model;
- identifying geometric collisions between elements of several models (for more than two models use the Multifile module);
- initial selection of checked elements; you can select elements for which you want to identify collisions (all, active, selected, custom selected, list of objects);
- limiting the scope of the search by defining Epsilon **;
- focusing on crashes of greatest importance to the design with the “Minimum volume” option;
- precise visualization of the place of collision – precisely shows the place of intersection of elements;
- export of reports / lists of detected collisions to: Excel, BCF (using the IFC Comment Plugin), Gallery plugin
The package enables loading of many models, their integration into one view and collision control.