For the needs of prefabricated structures a dedicated PreFab Plugin for BIMVision has been developed.
It is an IFC data flow management tool for precast structures (steel structures, precast concrete structures), but can also be adapted to other industries such as facade construction etc.
- Prefabricated construction is an industry in which “just-in-time” deliveries are made, that is, on-time deliveries, allowing you to minimize the cost of managing deliveries. Therefore, transport planning (time and date) is the basic information that needs to be defined.
- Each delivery component can be assigned to specific vehicles via vehicle identifiers.
- The user can create his own standard library for the fleet used by him (max load capacity, trailer width, max part length etc.).
IFC data is based on the following functions:
- Convenient and simple filtering and coloring – for the selection and grouping of structure components with the option of defining your own filters, which simplifies logistics planning
- Logistics and transport planning, including:
- Transport planning
- BOM export to Excel (components marked with an identifier, length, width and height as well as weight per truck, total load weight and remaining load (to avoid penalties for exceeding the load capacity …),
- Export to Excel with a general overview of all planned shipments
- The above data can be used for production planning and control, component identification and tracking with barcodes or QR codes etc.
- 3D level quality control and quality management (via comment / note tool)
- The possibility of a comprehensive animation of the assembly process due to the process phase, loading on a truck, on components and mixed animations or their sequences, etc.)
- Component status visualization
If you use prefabrication, you can plan transport and assembly sequence.