On April 28, 2020, the second transnational European project meeting was held as part of the Erasmus+ program.
The planned “live” meeting in Warsaw did not take place for obvious reasons, but it was moved to a virtual platform. The meeting was attended by:
- Project Leader: UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION OF SAN ANTONIO DE MURCIA – Catholic University of San Antonio in Murcia – UCAM
- CENTRO TECNOLÓGICO DEL MÁRMOL from Cehegin in the region of Murcia in Spain
- Civil Engineering Faculty of WARSAW UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY – WUT
- Fundación de la Comunitat Valenciana para la Gestión del Instituto de Investigación Sanitaria y Biomédica de Alicante – ISABIAL
- TRANSILVANIA UNIVERSITY OF BRASOV – Romania
- FUNDACIÓN UNIVERSITARIA SAN ANTONIO DE MURCIA – UCAM Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia – Spain
- And our company – Datacomp IT Sp. z o.o.
The aim of the project is to determine indicators and features friendly to our health and comfort in relation to construction projects using BIM technology in this regard.
At the meeting, the UCAM architectural group presented a kind of guide on a number of indicators defining the health aspects of building and design elements.
The presentations were also conducted by the University’s Nursing Department, which presented an analysis of “Healthy Home” in a multisectoral and multidisciplinary manner. Among others from the side of sanitary standards.
Our company presented the possibilities of showing certain features of buildings and facilities on the example of another programme regarding CO2 emissions as part of the EU Urban BIM project. The potential of the BIM Vision system and Advanced Reports plugins were used.
The next meeting is scheduled for autumn. Time will tell if we meet in “real” or “virtual”.