This solution is best for you if you are for ex. BIM Manager, BIM Coordinator and you coordinate work between members of the team.
This set of plugins allows you to:
- identify geometric collisions between elements of one and between elements of several models;
- perform the initial selection of items that are checked. You can define the elements for which you want to identify collisions (all, active, selected, custom selected, object list);
- limit the scope of the search by defining Epsilon;
- focus on collisions of the highest importance for the project, thanks to the Min. volume option;
- accurately visualize the place of collision, precisely show the place of intersection of the elements;
- display several models at the same time
- merge storeys by global ID, elevation or name
- unload models
- add, view and share comments to IFC file (BCF)
- export list of collision to BCF format
- group, sum or list any of the properties included in the IFC model
- create own selectors /Selector is a set of conditions/
- create own templates library. The template consists of settings, which define how the report should look like and which objects and columns will be exported
- check and edit the appearance of the table before export
Save the file to *.BVF format which allows you to save all opened IFC files into one file. Opening it again we find everything in one place, all IFC files as well as applied previously comments. Comments are automatically saved and loaded with IFC model to/from BIMvision File (*.BVF), or they can be manually loaded and saved to an external file – without an IFC model. Currently we support BIM Collaboration Format (BCF v.2.1).
This bundle contains one license for plugins:
- Clash Detection
- Multifile Module
- IFC Comments
- Advanced Reports
Download and install all in one.