Plugins give the opportunity to choose the functionality that you want to use in the program. Interface to create plug-ins allows to equip tools with functionalities dedicated to specific users and meet their needs.
BIM Vision is a freeware IFC model viewer. It allows to view the virtual models coming from CAD systems like Revit, Archicad, Advance, DDS CAD, Tekla, Nemetschek VectorWorks, Bentley, and others without necessity of having commercial licenses of these systems or having each of particular vendor’s viewer..
BIM Vision visualizes the BIM models created in IFC format 2×3. It has many built-in features and is the first viewer with plugin interface.
• Viewing the model using structure of the design, element types and layers,
• Colouring of elements depending on type,
• Setting of transparency level, cutting and cross-section options,
• 3D view, projection views and facade 2D view,
• Viewing properties assigned to the element in the IFC file,
• Digital take-off of the volume, area, length and distance,
• Comparing the models and showing the geometry changes and element properties,
• Support for touch screen, gestures and tablet mode option,
• Application interface for writing plugins.